Simple Get a Quote Now
Get the right solution for your budget.
Melbourne Portable Buildings design, construct and supply a comprehensive range of portable buildings to suit the individual commercial or domestic needs of our clients. All our buildings are made to order after detailed client consultation in terms of purpose, inclusions, site inspection and pricing to offer a quality product and service from start to finish. As a 100% Australian owned and operated manufacturing company with over 10 years in the industry, we are proud of our dedicated and highly qualified tradespeople and can ensure that all work is conducted with minimum cost and maximum efficiency, to pass on the savings to our clients.
The M1 Difference
- 100% Australian owned and manufactured.
- We manufacture portable buildings using refrigeration paneling in a variety of standard sizes.
- Modular buildings can be custom designed and made to fit into and integrate with your environment.
- We offer the latest sustainable solutions, achieving 8 star energy ratings.
- We offer the total solution in house, from the initial consultation and quoting, right through to design, manufacture, transportation, installation, landscaping and after sales service.
- Our company is based on the belief that our customers needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
- Finance options are available on all our buildings if required.
Melbourne Portable Buildings' Philosophy
Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. We strive to complete each and every project to the highest quality, on time and within budget.
Range of Portable Buildings
We design, construct and install the following portable dwellings:
- Granny flats
- Transportable homes
- Developer Display Suites
- Commercial and Administrative offices
- Accommodation units
- School classrooms
- First aid, change rooms, shower and toilet blocks
- Disabled and twin toilet blocks
- Canteens and lunchrooms
- Event buildings & Ticket booths
- Animal enclosures
- Storage containers and sheds
- Security guard rooms and houses
- Enclosed trailers
- Waste tanks